Financial aid is one of the most important and complex parts of the college application process. Through CaliforniaColleges.edu, students can access tools that will help them learn about, plan for, and apply for financial aid.
Financial Aid Lessons
CaliforniaColleges.edu’s financial aid lessons are designed with California students in mind. They’re designed so that students can navigate and complete the lessons on their own, whether they are at home or in the classroom.
Lessons on CaliforniaColleges.edu will help students understand:
- How to find the cost of attending college.
- What financial aid options are available.
- How to apply for different types of financial aid.
- How to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application (CADAA).
- How to choose the offers that best meet your needs.
- What steps to take after submitting your financial aid application.
- How to secure state aid.
Launching Your Financial Aid Application
You can launch your FAFSA or California Dream Act Application directly from CaliforniaColleges.edu.
Tracking Your Financial Aid Application
When you launch your financial aid application from CaliforniaColleges.edu, you will be able to:
- Track whether you have launched, completed, and submitted your FAFSA or California Dream Act Application.
- See whether or not your school district has submitted your Cal Grant GPA to the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC).