- This element will be available in both the dashboards and the query builder tool
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic or Latino
- Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Two or More Races
- Not Reported
- Early learning and care data: 2003-2004
- K-12 data: 2008-2009
- Postsecondary data: 2009-2010
- If ever: Any time up to and including the selected academic year
- School Year: July 1 – June 30
- Display level selected (such as institution, region, statewide)
CCC – California Community Colleges
CDE – California Department of Education
CSAC – California Student Aid Commission
CSU – California State University
The California State University is the nation's largest four-year public university system, providing transformational opportunities for upward mobility to more than 450,000 students from all socioeconomic backgrounds. More than half of CSU students are people of color, and nearly one-third of them are first-generation college students. The CSU powers California and the nation, sending nearly 127,000 career-ready graduates into the workforce each year.
CTC – Commission on Teacher Credentialing
The Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) serves as a state standards board for educator preparation for public schools, the licensing and credentialing of professional educators, the enforcement of professional practices of educators, and the discipline of credential holders, all in the state of California.
DHCS – California Department of Health Care Services
Independents – Independent Institutions of Higher Education
UC – University of California
The University of California is dedicated to excellence in teaching, research, and public service. The University aims to expand knowledge, foster innovation, and prepare future leaders who contribute to the well-being of California, the nation, and the world. UC strives to provide accessible and affordable educational opportunities to a diverse student body while promoting social mobility and addressing societal challenges.