The California Cradle-to-Career Data System’s long-awaited analytical dashboards are being designed to paint a holistic picture through data stories.
Data stories will feature C2C’s linked data set to provide critical information to identify trends in education and workforce outcomes and help the public better understand and address important topics. Each data story will feature a series of data dashboards focused on a specific topic, such as Teacher Training and Retention or Student Pathways, and companion materials to facilitate data literacy for all users.
Data Stories will feature:
- Data Dashboards
- Interactive tutorials and videos
- Informational one-pagers
- Neutral guides by personas
- Learning agendas
About C2C’s data dashboards
A key component of our data stories, Cradle-to-Career’s data dashboards will link data across sectors and provide insights previously unavailable. Students, families, and lawmakers will be able to answer questions such as:
- “Where do young people in my county go after high school?”
- “Are they getting the preparation they need to land and keep jobs with living wages?”
- “What do those trajectories look like when the data is broken down by race, gender, or geography?”